Paint the Sea and Shoreline in Watercolor Using Special Effects (Book - Digital)
Learn how to paint the sea and shoreline in watercolor with E. John Robinson's book, "Paint the Sea and Shoreline in Watercolor Using Special Effects" (digital version).
Possibly the world's best seascape painter, E. John Robinson provides an expanded watercolor lesson, highlighting his muse. In addition to detailing the essential elements of watercolor, E. John presents the anatomy of waves in detail.
A lover of nature, E. John decided to no longer deplete the forest in order to publish his books. Instead, he had his book, "Paint the Sea and Shoreline in Watercolor Using Special Effects," reproduced in every detail - from cover to cover. 128 pages.
This digital book has many advantages over the print version:
- Colors appear much brighter and true to life in both completed painting lessons and painting swatch samples
- Enlarge any text for easy viewing - so helpful for those among us who find it difficult to read small print in books
- Immediately view any single page or double-page spread
- Enlarge and view even the smallest detail of any lesson
- Download it to any tablet, desktop, or laptop computer for instant access and mobility
This digital book complements E. John's "Paint the Sea and Shoreline in Watercolor Using Special Effects" (companion - digital version).
ABOUT THE AUTHOR: Master artist and teacher E. John Robinson's passion for painting and more than 40 years of experience are obvious in his lessons. Many of his paintings, books, and how-to tips have been featured in top art magazines. E. John's art lessons are extremely popular, and both beginning oil painters and more advanced artists have benefitted from his teaching.
MOBILE DEVICE INSTRUCTIONS FOR DIGITAL-DOWNLOADING
2. On Android Devices, Go To Your Internet Browser And Download The Lesson You Have Chosen By Using The Digital-Download Link in the Email after ordering
3. On Apple Devices, open Safari and open file you want to
4. Tap on Share Button, which brings up Share sheet
5. Select “Save to Google Drive” or “Save to Dropbox", for
(if you don’t see that option, swipe to right and tap on More Button)
Tap on Save button or choose different folder in which to
Questions or comments? Feel free to contact us.