Painting the Sea in Oil - The Big Wave (Digital)
Learn how to paint the sea in oil with E. John Robinson's "The Big Wave" (Digital Version). In full color and 59 minutes in length, it's intended for both absolute beginners and advanced painters.
Capture the living sea: watch E. John explain his techniques for truly seeing the sea in its infinite details. Follow along with E. John as he selects his palette and brushes, sketches, mixes colors, and builds his painting - from start to finish.
Special lessons include:
- Anatomy of waves and foam patterns
- Translucent waves
- Color mixing
Note: You can buy this product as a DVD Version if you prefer.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR: Master artist and teacher E. John Robinson's passion for painting and more than 40 years of experience are obvious in his lessons. Many of his paintings, books, and how-to tips have been featured in top art magazines. E. John's art lessons are extremely popular, and both beginning oil painters and more advanced artists have benefitted from his teaching.
MOBILE DEVICE INSTRUCTIONS FOR DIGITAL-DOWNLOADING
2. On Android Devices, Go To Your Internet Browser And Download The Lesson You Have Chosen By Using The Digital-Download Link in the Email after ordering
3. On Apple Devices, open Safari and open file you want to
4. Tap on Share Button, which brings up Share sheet
5. Select “Save to Google Drive” or “Save to Dropbox", for
(if you don’t see that option, swipe to right and tap on More Button)
Tap on Save button or choose different folder in which to
Questions or comments? Feel free to contact us.