Painting the Sea in Watercolor Using Special Effects Book-on-CD and Companion DVD - 30% Off!
"Book-on-CD"and "Companion DVD"
"Paint the Sea in Watercolor Using Special Effects" Book-on-CD in every detail, from cover to cover, has many advantages over the book:
1. For example, the colors in a completed painting lesson or samples of painting swatches appear much brighter and truer to life.
2. For those among us who find it difficult to read small book text, the CD offers the ability to enlarge any text for easy viewing.
3. The CD provides students with the advantage to enlarge and view even the smallest of detail of any lesson.
4. The CD format allows students to immediately go to and view any single or double page spread.
5. The CD can be down loaded on to any desktop or laptop computer for instant access and mobility.
“Paint the Sea and Shoreline in Watercolor Using Special Effects" Companion DVD
This companion DVD Lesson complements his Book-on-CD, “Paint the Sea in Watercolor Using Special Effects!” Watch, up close, as each nuance of E. John's brush strokes demonstrates the techniques and all the action of painting seascapes in watercolor! Learn the anatomy of waves, understand the colors of the sea and master foam and spray effects.