Painting the Sea in Watercolor Using Special Effects - Book-on-CD and Companion DVD - 30% Off
"Book-on-CD" and "Companion DVD"
"Paint the Sea in Watercolor Using Special Effects" Book-on-CD has several advantages over the book in print:
1. You'll see colors in a completed painting lesson or samples of painting swatches much brighter and truer to life
2. You can enlarge any text, which makes it easier to view for those among us who find it difficult to read small print
3. You can enlarge and view even the smallest lesson details
4. You can immediately view any single or double-page spread
5. You can download it to your laptop or desktop computer for instant access and mobility
“Paint the Sea and Shoreline in Watercolor Using Special Effects" Companion DVD
This companion DVD lesson complements E. John's book-on-CD, "Paint the Sea in Watercolor Using Special Effects." Watch up close as each nuance of E. John's brush strokes demonstrates the techniques and all the action of painting seascapes in watercolor. Learn the anatomy of waves, understand the colors of the sea, and master foam and spray effects.