Paint the Sea in Oils Using Special Effects (Book-on-CD)
NEW! THIS LESSON NOW AVAILABLE AS A DIGITAL DOWNLOAD AT A DISCOUNTED PRICE.
Learn how to paint the sea in oils, using special effects, with E. John Robinson's book-on-CD, "Paint the Sea in Oils Using Special Effects."
E. John Robinson had his instructional painting books reproduced on compact disc (CD). As a lover of nature, he decided to no longer deplete the forest in order to publish his books. Instead, he had his book, "Paint the Sea and Shoreline in Oil Using Special Effects," reproduced in every detail - from cover to cover
This book-on-CD has many advantages over the print version:
- Colors appear much brighter and true to life in both completed painting lessons and painting swatch samples
- Enlarge any text for easy viewing - so helpful for those among us who find it difficult to read small print in books
- Immediately view any single page or double-page spread
- Enlarge and view even the smallest detail of any lesson
- Download the CD onto any desktop or laptop computer for instant access and mobility
ABOUT THE AUTHOR: Master artist and teacher E. John Robinson's passion for painting and more than 40 years of experience are obvious in his lessons. Many of his paintings, books, and how-to tips have been featured in top art magazines. E. John's art lessons are extremely popular, and both beginning oil painters and more advanced artists have benefitted from his teaching.
Questions or comments? Feel free to contact us.