Paint the Sea and Shoreline in Watercolors - Book on CD on Sale
E. John Robinson Goes GREEN!
Because of E. John Robinson's love of nature and the landscapes he paints, he has decided to no longer deplete the forest in order to publish his instructional seascape painting books. Instead, he has reproduced his book, "Paint the Sea and Shoreline in Oil Using Special Effects" in every detail, from cover to cover. The new "Book on CD" has many advantages over the book:
1. For example, the colors in a completed painting lesson or samples of painting swatches appear much brighter and truer to life.
2. For those among us who find it difficult to read small book text, the CD offers the ability to enlarge any text for easy viewing.
3. The CD provides students with the advantage to enlarge and view even the smallest of detail of any lesson.
4. The CD format allows students to immediately go to and view any single or double page spread.
5. The CD can be down loaded on to any desktop or laptop computer for instant access and mobility.