Special Moments (Book - Digital)
Learn how to paint special moments with E. John Robinson's book, "Special Moments" (digital version). It contains 96 pages and more than 31 reproductions of many of his master paintings, displayed in brilliant color. "Take a walk in the sun" with E. John Robinson, master painter and gifted writer.
Throughout this digital book, E. John explains in flowing narrative what inspired him to paint the scene before him. Each painting is accompanied by text describing his inspiration for each one.
E. John Robinson had his instructional painting books reproduced digitally. As a lover of nature, he decided to no longer deplete the forest in order to publish his books. Instead, he had his book, "Special Moments," digitally reproduced in every detail - from cover to cover.
A lover of nature, E. John decided to no longer deplete the forest in order to publish his books. Instead, he had his book, "Painting All Aspects of Water for All Mediums," reproduced in every detail - from cover to cover.
This digital book has many advantages over the print version:
- Colors appear much brighter and true to life in both completed painting lessons and painting swatch samples
- Enlarge any text for easy viewing - so helpful for those among us who find it difficult to read small print in books
- Immediately view any single page or double-page spread
- Enlarge and view even the smallest detail of any lesson
- Download it to any tablet, desktop, or laptop computer for instant access and mobility
ABOUT THE AUTHOR: Master artist and teacher E. John Robinson's passion for painting and more than 40 years of experience are obvious in his lessons. Many of his paintings, books, and how-to tips have been featured in top art magazines. E. John's art lessons are extremely popular, and both beginning oil painters and more advanced artists have benefitted from his teaching.
MOBILE DEVICE INSTRUCTIONS FOR DIGITAL-DOWNLOADING
2. On Android Devices, Go To Your Internet Browser And Download The Lesson You Have Chosen By Using The Digital-Download Link in the Email after ordering
3. On Apple Devices, open Safari and open file you want to
4. Tap on Share Button, which brings up Share sheet
5. Select “Save to Google Drive” or “Save to Dropbox", for
(if you don’t see that option, swipe to right and tap on More Button)
Tap on Save button or choose different folder in which to
Questions or comments? Feel free to contact us.