Paint the Sea in Watercolor Using Special Effects (Book-on-CD and Companion DVD)
Learn how to paint the sea in watercolor with E. John Robinson's book-on-CD, "Paint the Sea in Watercolor Using Special Effects," and companion DVD, "Paint the Sea and Shoreline in Watercolor Using Special Effects."
Book-on-CD: "Paint the Sea in Watercolor Using Special Effects"
This book-on-CD has many advantages over the print version:
- Colors appear much brighter and true to life in both completed painting lessons and painting swatch samples
- Enlarge any text for easy viewing - so helpful for those among us who find it difficult to read small print in books
- Immediately view any single page or double-page spread
- Enlarge and view even the smallest detail of any lesson
- Download the CD onto any desktop or laptop computer for instant access and mobility
Companion DVD: "Paint the Sea and Shoreline in Watercolor Using Special Effects"
Watch closely as each nuance of E. John's brush strokes demonstrates the techniques of painting seascapes in watercolor. Study the anatomy of waves, understand the colors of the sea, and master foam and spray effects.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR: Master artist and teacher E. John Robinson's passion for painting and more than 40 years of experience are obvious in his lessons. Many of his paintings, books, and how-to tips have been featured in top art magazines. E. John's art lessons are extremely popular, and both beginning oil painters and more advanced artists have benefitted from his teaching.
Questions or comments? Feel free to contact us.